- Physical Fitness is a major part of military life, but ensure your safety when you exercise alone.
- Jog with a partner.
- Jog in familiar areas, and avoid secluded places.
- Do not jog alone after dark.
- Wear a reflective vest during hours of darkness.
- Always lock your door when you leave and carry a key, someone might be waiting for you to leave.
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
Visit www.personalsafetykits.com for self defense and personal safety products!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Jogging Safety, Panic Alarm, Pepper Spray, Plan ahead, Running Safety, Safety Tips, Self Defense, Self Defense Tips, Stun Gun, Walking Safety