Small Fry 8,800,000* Stun Gun Flashlight Pink
Our newly designed Small Fry Stun Gun brings new meaning to the phrase "Hot Pink". Although the Small Fry has been one of our best-selling models, we often heard from customers that the light was not bright enough. This latest design comes with much brighter light AND we have replaced the plastic disable pin with a metal pin.
- Powerful Stun Gun: Just test firing this unit into the air is often enough to stop an attacker. As the bright electric current pulsates across the top of the unit, it creates an intimidating electrical sound. An attacker with any sense will be stopped in his tracks. If the sight and sound don't stop him, a jolt from this unit will.
- Built-In Charger: The slide-out plug on this unit allows for easy charging. There are no cords to keep up with; simply plug into a standard wall outlet. Complete charging instructions are included.
- Bright LED Flashlight: The LED flashlight provides a convenient source of light whenever you need it and eliminates the need to carry a heavy, bulk flashlight.
- Disable Pin: Prevents an attacker from taking this stun gun away and using it on you. A strap worn around your wrist attaches to a disable pin on the bottom of the unit. If the stun gun is taken from you the pin will pull out, preventing it from working.
- Rubberized Armor Coating: Protects the unit and ensures a firm grip.
- Safety Switch: to prevent accidental discharge, three levels of safety have been built in. The disable pin must be inserted, the function selector switch must be set to stun mode (this will cause a red Stun-Ready indicator to come on), and the stun activation button must be pressed before the stun gun will operate.
- Lifetime Warranty: The Small Fry Stun Gun is made of the highest quality components and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Small Fry 8,800,000 Stun Gun -Pink
- Disabling pin with wrist strap
*The actual voltage emitted by any stun gun is difficult to measure but recently many stun guns have come to the market that claim to be millions of volts. We wanted to show that the output of our model is similar to others which claim to emit 8,800,000 volts.